1. Poets have 3 minutes (plus a ten-second grace period) to perform an original poem of their own construction.
For each 10'' more, the poet is penalized with 1 point less from the total score.
2. The poet may not use props, costumes or musical instruments
3. We encourage the poets to perform their poems without reading from a paper or any device.
4. Each poet should have prepared 2 poems, in case he or she passes in the second round.
5. The score from the judges should be respected from all the slammers.
6. Any agressive behavior towards the organizers or the poets or the public from any participant, means the immediate expulsion and ban of the responsible person from the event and all the shows we organize.